Communications workers of America
Since our last report, the Union Committee has been reviewing a package of proposals it received from the Company. During this time, the Union has composed a comprehensive package of proposals which they presented to the Company. The Union’s proposal includes improvements to the following:
• Appendix D • Subcontracting
• Monitoring • Leveraged Title
• Enhanced Severance Benefits (ESB)
• Article 5 – Work Administration, Compensation and Special Payments
• Article 6 – Time Off • Voluntary Separation Benefits (VSB)
• Appendix E – Premises Technicians • Article 2
• 2020 Technological Training • Common Interest Forum (CIF)
• Success Sharing Plan (SSP) • Outside Plant Technician
• Movement of Work • Relocation Benefits
• Wage Zone Upgrades • Watermark
• Health Care • Quota Relief
• Wages and Pensions
CWA rally in downtown Fresno against TPP Trans Pacific Partnership
CWA Local 9408
All images on this site are the property of CWA Local 9408 and may not be used, reproduced or copied without the expressed written consent from CWA Local 9408.
CLICK THE LINK TO THE RIGHT TO REGISTER FOR THE DTV TOWN HALL MEETING!
JUNE 30th DISTRICT WIDE DAY OF ACTION / INFORMATIONAL PICKET
WORK TO THE RULE!
CWA rally at AT&T Park in San Francisco